Drinkware

Thursday 18 April 2024

Clean Jokes About Cleanliness

 Clean Jokes About Cleanliness


Why did the broom get a promotion? Because it swept the competition clean!

I tried to clean my room, but I just couldn't find the right dust to motivation ratio.

Did you hear about the germ who couldn't clean up his act? He just couldn't wash away his bad habits.

Cleaning windows is like a workout, you really have to put some pane into it!

I told my friend to clean up his act, so he started vacuuming... his social media!

How do you organize a fantastic cleaning party? You dust off your dancing shoes and sweep the floor with your moves!

My dog loves helping with cleaning. He's a real mop-top enthusiast!

Why don't skeletons ever help with cleaning? They're just too bone idle!

I hired a maid with a sense of humor. She dusts off the shelves and says, "Looks like these books are having a real dust-up!"

I asked my vacuum cleaner for relationship advice. It said, "Suck it up and move on!"

I don't trust stairs because they're always up to something. But I do trust a good clean staircase!

I used to hate cleaning the bathroom, but then it grew on me.

My mom told me to stop being lazy and clean the house. So, I made a chore chart and assigned her the tasks instead!

My girlfriend asked me if I ever clean the kitchen. I said, "Sure, I always clean the kitchen of my memories!"

Cleaning the house is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna find under the couch!

I accidentally sprayed deodorant in my mouth while cleaning. Now when I talk, I have this weird fresh breath scent!

I hired a cleaning service, but they just dusted around my stuff. I guess they didn't want to disturb the mess!

I told my friend I was cleaning my car, and he asked if I was using windshield wipers or a pressure washer!

Why did the detergent go to therapy? It had too many dirty secrets!

My doctor told me I needed to clean up my diet. So, I started eating off cleaner plates!


If you like jokes, you might enjoy this collection!





Image via Topique SL (Unsplash)

No comments:

Post a Comment